Marlene: 01629 812 140 / 0777 2290 142
- Use Junction 29 of the M1
- Drive along A617, Matlock Rd/A632 and Darley Rd/B5057
- Exit the roundabout onto A617, At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Derby Rd/A61, Turn right onto St Augustines Rd.
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Whitecotes Ln, Continue onto Matlock Rd/A632, Turn right onto Darley Rd/B5057.
- Slight right at Alicehead Rd, Slight right onto Beeley Ln.
- Slight Left & Continue onto Chesterfield Rd. From here you will see The Devonshire Arms Public House and opposite you will find Devonshire Cottage.
- Chesterfield Railway Station, Corporation Street, Chesterfield S41 7UB, United Kingdom
- Walk west on Malkin St/B6543 towards Brewery St/B6543 (About 2 min)
- Catch the Bus at Brewery Street (NW-bound). Bus74 towards Chesterfield for 3 Stops
- Get off at West Bars (Stop E) and go to West Bars (Stop D). From here catch the bus X17 for Matlock for 38 stops (33mins)
- Get off at Bakewell Road and catch Bus 217 towards Chatsworth.16 min (16 stops)
- Get off at Chatsworth Road Cottages (N-bound) and walk south on B61012 towards Devonshire Square (1 min)
- Devonshire Cottage is situated opposite the Devonshire Arms Public House.
Closest Airports : East Midlands Airport, Manchester Airport
"Lovely cottage, beautiful location"
We had a lovely week at Devonshire Cottage. Marlene and her family were very welcoming and the cottage is beautifully presented and very clean! The cottage is opposite a great pub and its location is perfect for many of the Peak District's days out, as well and there being multiple walking routes on the door step.
"Spectacular experience in Peaks District!"
Devonshire Cottage is a charming, delightful oasis in the English countryside. Lovely stone exterior, updated and fully appointed interior with beautiful design touches, and perfectly located to explore Chatsworth and the surrounding area. Thanks to the Marlene for the wonderful hospitality and area information. We are already planning the return trip. Highly recommend adding this treasure to your English itinerary.
"Just found the perfect cottage"
We have just spent New Year in the gorgeous Devonshire Cottage in Beeley. The cottage is wonderfully cosy, beautifully decorated and furnished, plenty of hot water, comfy bed, very well equipped with everything you need and more. The more being some thoughtful new year welcoming gifts from the owner Marlene. We had festive snow and we almost felt that Marlene had organised that for us too! Walks to Chatsworth, lazy lunches in the local pub and fabulous village cafe The Old Smithy and then back to our lovely welcoming cottage has made this a New Year to remember. We love to visit this area and now we have discovered our perfect cottage we wouldn't stay anywhere else.
"Beautiful charming cottage"
We stayed here for 2 days, it was absolutely immaculate, everything you need, beautiful views from the back garden, lovely pub across the road expensive but hay your on your jollies We had a lovely day in Bakewell not far at all. Would definitely recommend and will definitely come back.